Formalities Mod app

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Formalities Mod app

Post by formalities on Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:03 pm

Name/IGN: Formalities

Previous Times With Servers: Ive Played on A few big servers and have gotten mod servers such as exemptionx and near reality.

What Position Your Applying For: Moderator

Why Do You Deserve This Position: Im a very helpful person, i try to make friends with the whole community and i am
on alot more then many people Smile and im always ready to help if needed Very Happy

What Can You Do To Help Us: well i kno much about staff but i could help as much as i could with no questions.

Tell us more about you (optional):About me: well im 16 my name is patrick, i have a very big life story..etc...ive had cancer twice. when i was 6 and when i was 15, ive kicked its ass twice now...first cancer i had was stomach cancer, second was bone cancer, i love playing rsps's and espically this one because of it awesome features!! im on alot so yeah if any1 ever wants to talk! then just message me! i have sugery friday the 13 :\ butt ill be back home that day..idk if ill play tht day but ill be on alot. Very Happy --<3---Patrick aka Formalities
formalities

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Formalities Mod app

Post by formalities on Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:05 pm

also forgot to mention. i do gfx and much stuff like that!! so if any1 needs anything gfx wise etc. then yeah! hit me up! Very Happy
formalities

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redshade55 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:11 pm

you were here for like a day.....
redshade55

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content